WORK AT EXISTEK
Happy people perform better. Our culture is built around a healthy life-work balance and creating the best working environment around our employees. To achieve that, we make sure that nothing distracts our engineers and managers from finding new elegant solutions to technology calls and perfecting the code.
All of our projects are nontrivial software products that change the business landscape every day.
We pay the highest wages on the market to the best professionals.
Paid sick leaves, best hardware, 21 days of vacation, loyal management and flexible hours.
You will get technical mentorship, free courses, and conference attendance.
We are currently looking for a Middle Android developer that will work in useful for society project.
- At least 2 years of experience Android Native Development
- Development of custom widgets in Kotlin
- Material design knowledge
- Understanding principles of OOP
- Automated testing
- At least Intermediate English (B1+)
- Some experience in web and mobile application QA (Courses or real practice)
- Understanding of QA methodologies & practices;
- Knowledge of testing documentation maintenance
- Knowledge of using Jira and Confluence
- Intermediate/Upper-intermediate English