We believe that software product outsourcing is easy if you have a reliable and experienced partner at your side. Our mission is to support you with our expert services at any stage of the project
Have a wonderful software idea? Our team of software development and business experts will guide you on your way from the concept to the product ready for the market.
We follow up with you to explore your need and give you the solution.
We precisely collect your requirements to execute a business analysis and create a project mock-up.
Together, we are drawing up an agreement with overall terms, prices, and time frames. The experienced Existek team is always ready to assist you and come up with suggestions at this stage.
We make a complete project development roadmap and set up a project management process for you to have control over the process and regularly track progress.
Once your software up and running, we perform maintenance and are always ready to add extra features to help you keep up with the fast-changing business landscape.
Agile methodology has become our favorite tool for bringing order and efficiency to the development process no matter if we start it from scratch or engage with an existing project to improve it.
Scrum helps us to address complex adaptive problems, while productivity delivering products. Scrum is the best fit for the large projects of high complexity if:
- The project requirements are not clear yet or client wants to start the development and gradually improve the product
- The requirements are likely to change in the course of the development process
- Client and service provider proactively discuss and adjust project requirements to achieve the best possible result
Kanban allows us to provide our clients with all the advantages of Scrum while eliminating some of its drawbacks. Kanban can be a good fit when:
- The client has a large enterprise system with the huge amount of the legacy code
- The development team is larger than 3-9 members recommended by the Scrum methodology
- On-demand planning and tasks estimation can be introduced in favor of saving time for actual coding
Waterfall approach is a good option to effectively manage projects that are relatively small in the scope of work and timeline. We use Waterfall when product requirements are well enough defined before the start of the project.
- Analyze requirements
- Create project specification document
- Create software architecture document
- Create project plan
- Build the solution
- Produce deliverables and documentation
- Perform manual and automated tests
- Transfer all deliverables and provide support
If the budget for the project is set and control of the budget is one of the client's top priorities - waterfall is the best options by far.
Waterfall model is the best fit if the project duration is relatively short and the technology is well-understood.
Waterfall model is the best choice for those who do not plan to change requirements a lot after the development has begun.
Each phase has specific deliverables and a review process and as the result, it is more attractive to those who want to manage directly.
Our development tools
Existek as an experienced offshore software development team can mimic not only your development approach but also quickly adjust to any software development tools you use.
Team Foundation Server
Our representative will get in touch within 24 hours
We collect your requirements and provide consultation
Our team analyses your requirements
You get a fast quote for the team or project